SkyView App – The SkyView app was developed and published by an Albuquerque-based company called Terminal Eleven. This app has been downloaded more than 10 million times just on Android. Apple users are lucky, because it’s also in the company store and has been reviewed by more than 12,000 Apple users.
If you want to find stars or constellations in the sky, you don’t have to be an astronomer. Just open SkyView and let it show you where they are and what they are. SkyView is a beautiful and easy-to-use astronomy app that lets you place and identify objects in the sky by using your camera, whether it’s day or night. You can look for the 88 constellations of stars as they fade in and out as you look at the whole sky. You can also find every planet in our solar system, faraway galaxies, and satellites flying by.
SkyView lets you do more than just look at the sky from your screen. It also lets you look at time. You can see the path that every object in space takes, as well as where it was and where it will be at any given time. The best part is that you don’t need a GPS or internet connection to use this app.
SkyView is a great app for people who are interested in space. You will have fun and also learn something. This app also looks nice. It has beautiful pictures of stars and descriptions from Wikipedia.
SkyView App Features.
- It’s easy: Just point your device at the sky to find out what galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (like the ISS and Hubble) are in the area.
- Night Mode: Use a red or green night vision filter to keep your night vision.
- Augmented reality (AR): Use your camera to see things in the sky, day or night.
- Follow the sky track for each object to see exactly where it is in the sky at any given date and time
- Complete: It has a lot of information about thousands of stars, planets, and satellites.
- Traveling through time: You can jump to the future or the past and see how the sky looked at a different date and time.
- Social: Take beautiful pictures and share them with family and friends on social networks.
- Mobile: You don’t need WiFi (does not require data signal or GPS to work). Try camping, going on a boat, or even flying! How to put the SkyView app on your phone
How to Download the SkyView App
You can get the SkyView app from both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Here’s how to get the SkyView app on your phone.
- Open both the Google Play Store and the App Store on your phones.
- It only takes 2 to 5 minutes to download. You can do this on your phone or your computer, but make sure to use the same login information.
Make sure your system meets the app’s needs before you download it. You will need version 12.0 for the iPad, the iPhone, and the iTouch. For the Google app to work, you need at least 5.0.
How to Use Skyview App
You can use the Skyview app easily once you’ve downloaded it to your phone.
- First, you open the app and are asked right away to share your location using the camera.
- Then, you’ll be shown an AR dashboard that shows you what’s in the sky.
- You can search for solar systems, constellations, stars, the brightest satellites, and galaxies by clicking on the magnifying glass in the search box in the upper right corner.
- Then, click on the top left to set your preferences for how it looks, what music it plays, and what time it is.
Tips When Using the SkyView Application
If you’re planning to or have already downloaded an app to see beautiful things in the sky, like constellations, galaxies, and many other things, you might want to read this. Or, you can see a natural event like a solar eclipse. If you don’t want to miss it, you can set up an alert in the SkyView app. If you have an iOS version of the app and a smartwatch, you can follow the “beautiful phenomenon” with the “at a glance” feature.